WILKINSON COUNTY AFRICAN AMERICAN MUSEUM
The project consisted of stabilization of the historically significant Branch Banking House, a federal structure built in 1819. The program included extensive restoration to a deteriorated structure and the construction of a new toilet and storage building. An extensive portion of the project was replicating period millwork including windows, doors, and shutters.
SIZE: 2,700 square feet renovated
400 square feet addition
DATE OF COMPLETION: April 2004
PRINCIPAL: W. Briar Jones, AIA
GENERAL CONTRACTOR: Please Construction Company